Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Introduction

On July 27th 2009, I will be heading to Uganda, Africa. My name is Lindsay Kingston, I am 17 years old and heading into my senior year of high school. I am extremely excited for this trip and I know it is going to be an experience that will change my life. I am a bit nervous and this trip is a huge step for me personally, but I am going to be with two of my great friends (Zoe and Caleb). I can not believe the lift off date is only two days away! I still have a lot to do, but I thought I would take some time and introduce myself more personally than what is written on the website. I will be back later with more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

52 Kids Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template